Saturday, November 5, 2011

HOW CAN I GET PAID FOR PLAYING VIDEO GAMES

Wait, which button is jump?
No one will pay me for playing video games. Seriously, I have asked around and the answer is no. So it appears that the Department of Defense will not pay me to play Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and give them pointers. Maybe if I was an extra twitchy 12 year old boy with hard earned callouses from years of hitting the "x" and "o" buttons, and suffering only slightly from video battle fatigue, would I serve a purpose. I been passed up by the X-Box Generation. Cry me a digital river.

Romeo's got mad skillz
What do you figure the exchange rate on Farm Dollars is to US Dollars? I think I might be a billionaire. It turns out that thousands of hours spent "farming" does not translate into actual farming experience. Nor does my produce sell for anything on the open market.


So, I guess dear readers you are stuck with my opinions a little longer. Unless any of you would like to buy my silence. There is a price-tag. Reasonably priced. Really, make me an offer.